MCLELLAND MA GE62 그래픽 이퀄라이져입니다.
채널당 31밴드 좌우합 62밴드입니다.
사용감없는 민트급 제품입니다.
The GE - series graphic equalizers are integrates perfectly into any proaudio & live system, with road-ready construction and great sound quality which is perfect choice for live sound , instrument racks, DJ, enhancing an installed system and fixed equipment installations. MCLELLAND GE-62 Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizer .
- Simple, Straight-for-forward and State-of-the-Art
- Constant-Q Filtering
- Balanced XLR, Active Balanced 1/4", and Unbalanced RCA Input and Output Connectors
- 20mm /45mm Center-Detented frequency band sliders
- Variable High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- +/- 6dB or +/-12dB Level Adjustments
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls
1.) Power Switch - To turn the equalizer ON or OFF,press the upper or lower portion of this button.
2.) Filter Level Controls - Each of these sliders control the output level of each of the 31 ( or 15) bandpass filters. Center detent position is grounded for guaranteed flat response.
3.) Filter Range Switch and Indicators - The gain range of the filter sliders is switchable (as a group) from +/- 6dB to +/-12dB for maximum boost/cut capability.
4.) Bypass Switch and Indicator - When the red LED is illuminated, this indicates that the unit or channel is the bypass mode.
5.) Overload Indicator - This red LED illuminates if any section of the equalizer is within is 5dB of clipping.
6.) Low -Cut Frequency Control - For single 31 band and dual 31 band.To cut down unwanted signal, this control determines the roll-off frequency of the High-Pass Filter in the instrument.
7.) High-Cut Frequency Control- Dual 31 band only, to cut unwanted signal this control determines the roll-off frequency can be adjusted of the Low-Pass filter in the instrument.
8.) Level Control - This controls the level of signal coming into the instrument.
Rear Panel Features:
9.) Power Cord (Only for EQ of AC power supply) - This cord is used connect the AC power source to your equalizer.
10.) Fuse Holder (Only for EQ of AC power supply) - This fuse holder contains and AC primary fuse.
11).) AC Voltage Selector (Only for EQ of AC power supply) - Set this slide switch to match your line voltage supply.
12.) Ground-Lift Switch - This switch is used to disconnect the signal ground from the mains and chassis earth ground.
13.) Input/ Output Connectors - 1/4 TRS , XLR and RCA PHONO
- Bands:2*31,1/3 Octave
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ (Bal), 15kΩ (Unbalance)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBm
- Output Impedance: <150Ω
- Maximum Output Level: +18dBm(Bal), +22dBm(Unbalance)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 94dB
- THD: <0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20~20KHz. ±0.5dB
- Power Requirement: 120VAC, 50/60Hz(230VAC available)
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 48.3x 21.6cm